Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A CALL FOR FULL-DISCLOSURE TO BECOME AMODERATED LIST

From: InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:50:51 -0800

Tell you what. When netdev proves his claims, I will gladly disprove
them.  But right now we have nothing but a bunch of words and
bullshit.

On 12/18/05, Joe Average <yahooinsider () gmail com> wrote:

On 12/18/05, InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com> wrote:
his XSS release was not useful.  None of his releases are useful.  He
has made up his relationship with Yahoo and I know this for a FACT.
The more you talk n3td3v... the more you discredit no one but
yourself.

you know for fact? please show the list your evidence that netdev is lying

you cannot, therefore, you have no case to fight