Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A CALL FOR FULL-DISCLOSURE TO BECOME A MODERATED LIST

From: Ryan Sumida <rsumida () csulb edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:36:03 -0800

Enrico Kern <phantom () h07 org> wrote on 12/15/2005 10:28:43 AM:

forget it,

we discussed this a few weeks ago, most of the guys on this list just
love
to get spam and bullshit. The one side says "well yeah omg its no
full-disclosure anymore with moderation" (penguin fucker style) and the
others want the trash sorted out.

Well from my point of view a moderated list will help to enhance the
quality on full-disclosure, moderation doesnt mean that full-disclosure
of
a vulnerability isnt posslible anymore (hello wtf is wrong with you? we
just want the trash sorted out).

Actually Full-Disclosure lost so much of the art and quality it had in
the
past, its just sad. "omg omg why do you read FD if you dont like it"
replys are wrong here, Full-Disclosure is still a great list, but its
full
of trash lately.

What about making a second full-disclosure list with moderated content
(sorting out the kids) of the original list?

You've got to be kidding me with this BS.  If you want the trash sorted
out do it yourself.  If you are looking for a moderated full-disclosure
then I suggest bugtraq.