Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: ZIP Attachment

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 10:09:07 -0700

Heh. After the few private emails I received, I realized something I
overlooked before. My mistake and apologies. =) (Thanks for the heads
up to those who emailed.)

Here's a disclaimer for Nick: Please humbly accept my apologies for
this waste of bandwidth! *Rest back of hand to forehead, exaggerating
the drama* I only hope those of us with little "intillekt" will
someday reach the level of those more fortunate.

--
Peace. ~G

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:39:03 +1200, Nick FitzGerald