Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Where to submit a suspected trojan or virus?

From: Über GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 01:44:51 -0400

I'd be happy to take a look at it. =) Send it to: guidoz () guidoz com

Just be sure to zip it up, otherwise the web host will deny it. Beyond
that, there are no checks. Make sure to put "virus test from FD" in
the subject so I don't dismiss it. ;)

Beyond that, you can submit it to a number of AV companies. They each
have their different avenues for doing such a thing. Check the
websites of all the companies VirusTotal.com scans.

--
Peace. ~G