Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: why o why did NASA do this.

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:40:03 -0500

Oh yeah..I am sure if you called and pretended to be someone, they would
ask for your ID number? If you believe that any company (including NASA)
has all their employees in a security mind frame then you haven't tried.
You could start to piece together all types of information. This is
information leakage that isn't needed. They might as well all send us a
e-mail with their internet connected IP address. The information is out
there but to offer this in this way is just lazy.

Anyone want to start putting a phone list for these people together? ;)

My 2 cents.