Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: why o why did NASA do this.

From: Andrew Smith <stfunub () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:27:20 +0100

Am i the only one that noticed the time stamps?
These are 6 years old

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 01:17:59 -0600, Mike Diehl (Encrypted email
preferred) <mdiehl () dominion dyndns org> wrote:
On Thursday, October 14, 2004 3:13 PM, Deigo Dude wrote:
ftp://ftp.hq.nasa.gov/pub/nickname/
The list contains the full name, email, phone, fax, position,
building, room, and employer. When will they learn.

Does anyone know where I can get their Social Security Numbers?  I tried
Goggle with little success!

Personally identifying information of government, or any, employees should
 not be subject to Freedom of Information.  The risks, which the government
 isn't responsible for, are just too great for these people.  If I use the
 FOIA to get his information, at least I had to use my RealName (tm) to get
 it. Posting this on the web is simply irresponsible.

JMHO

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html