Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Wireless ISPs

From: amilabs <amilabs () optonline net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:01:25 -0400

I have been researchign the wisp industry and I am planning to start one
also. I assure you that most use some form of authentiction and enctyption.
I would be very bad business to leave it open not only for hacking and dos,
but also for users gaining free access. Most WISP gear supports wep and aaa
type systems.