Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Psexec on *NIX

From: Ondrej Krajicek <krajicek () ics muni cz>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 08:35:01 +0200

AFAIK this is impossible... psexec uses services to accomplish remote
execution (unless Samba boys go that far and implement
SCM).

Ondra

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 07:37:21PM +0100, hybriz wrote:
hi,

I think neither the r* services and neither sshd authenticate on NTLM like psexec does,
still, something could be implemented based on samba and psexec itself, it's just a
matter of using existing psexec binary's (the one's that are ran on the windows box)
and coding samba based one's to do the netbios pipe use.

regards,
hybriz

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html
|Ondrej Krajicek                                                 (-KO|
|Institute of Computer Science, Masaryk University Brno, CR          |
|http://isildur.ics.muni.cz/~ondra               krajicek () ics muni cz|