Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Psexec on *NIX

From: François Harvey <fharvey () securiweb net>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 13:36:10 -0400

Hi Chris,

Source code included, compile on windows (VC++) , not sure that you can compile it on linux with wine (some api about services arent perfect) but it's a start.

<CREDIT>
xCmd v1.0 for NT4/2000 - executes commands remotely
Freeware! 2001 Zoltan Csizmadia, zoltan_csizmadia () yahoo com
</CREDIT>

Have a good day

Francois Harvey
SecuriWeb inc.

Chris Carlson wrote:

This has probably come up before, but does anyone know of a *nix utility
similar to psexec[1] to execute commands on remote windows systems?

I've seen several samba newsgroup threads about this, but no posted
solutions.

I'm not looking for any extra services to add to my machines - I already
know of plenty.  I just want something comparable to psexec that will
run on *nix.

- Chris

[1] http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/psexec.shtml

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.