Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: morning_wood is really a blackhat

From: John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 04:01:42 -0700

OMG...

From: madsaxon <madsaxon () direcway com>
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] morning_wood is really a blackhat
To: full-disclosure () lists netsys com
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 08:42:07 -0500

At 11:59 AM 5/3/2004 +0200, Sebastian Krahmer wrote:

Nice, but moderation bites with full disclosure I think.

Not in this case. Kurt only moderates the noise.  All
the code and advisories are there, from both F-D and
Bugtraq.  I highly recommend it if you don't care to
wade through obnoxious flames and endless reiterations of the
same lame questions.

The very fact that I have ctrl-D'ed this thread several times already,
only to have it come *baaack* again and again has just made me go off
and subscribe to Kurt's list.

The level of pure-drivel-noise on this list accounts for 90% of the
email addresses in my procmail Luz3rz_L1zt rule (now at +30 and
counting).

It's gotten to the point that I don't even read this list that often
any more for having to wade through all the crap.

Of course, the down side is that when I try to catch up, the crap is
just all that much deeper...

- John
--
10 print "Home"