Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: morning_wood is really a blackhat

From: Christian Fromme <derfromme () gmx de>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 17:52:56 +0200

madsaxon <madsaxon () direcway com> wrote:

At 04:37 PM 5/4/2004 +0200, Christian Fromme wrote:

Censorship is not what we're looking for.

I think that's a debatable issue.  It seems to me that
some people on this list confuse "full disclosure of
exploit-related code and advisories" with "unfettered
posting of any shit that comes into a 14 year old's head
at the moment."  This list would be far more productive
if we weren't constantly subjected to this barrage of
pointless flaming and adolescent taunting.  I trust at
least one person will reply to this with something that
illustrates my point.

I agree in parts, of course. And:
"unfettered posting of any shit that comes into a 14 year
old's head at the moment." - hell, that was a funny one.
Sad enough thats true also.
But still, I personally wouldn't buy
that for the cost of censorship. Just my opinion.
Cutting out the "bad bits" and what the "bad bits" are depends
in some cases too much on the opinion of the moderator.

Best wishes,
Christian

--
Christian Fromme