Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: irc over ssl

From: "Lionel Hendricks" <lionelhendricks () cox net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 00:29:05 -0400

Actually my environment is over 99% windows workstations. We access all of
the *nix boxes via SSL from W2K/XP. We've got *nix boxes for everything from
Web & Mail, to Databases and IDS's... you name it (there are also Windows
counterparts to each as well). Point is, all of our Admins / Engineers spend
their time working on their *nix machines from a Windows box... So I get
what homeboy was saying...

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html