Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: irc over ssl

From: Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:15:10 -0500 (CDT)

I think if they were savvy unix/ISO users, they certaily would have at
least a linux/*bsd partition to work from.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Mon, 24 May 2004, adam wrote:

Do you really think that they would be using mIRC if they had unix on
their workstations anyways? Maybe reading comprehension isn't one of
your best skills.

Thanks Again!