Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Caveat Lector: Beastie Boys Evil]

From: Nancy Kramer <nekramer () mindtheater net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:01:51 -0400

I believe this software meets that requirement ie if you can play it through your sound card you can record it. At least it was that was a few years ago when I downloaded an earlier version. I thought it was noteworthy because of that.
It is called High Criteria http://www.highcriteria.com/

This company appears to make interesting stuff that is reasonably priced.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web