Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Knocking Microsoft

From: cdowns <cdowns () drippingdead com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:29:57 -0600

<snip>

<li><a HREF="mailto:president () whitehouse gov?subject=You Suck!&body=You really suck, here is why <insert why here>">Flame
joe</a>

</snip>

good one mr. Windows.

joe wrote:

I hate to feed a troll but I'm going to...

I would run unix even if it was less secure just because I can get stuff done.

This statement says far more about you and your competance than it does
about any given OS.

And just to get it out there so people don't think they came up with some
surprising news. I am a Windows Guy. Previously I was a DEC RSTS/E guy, a
DEC VAX VMS guy, a Sperry Univac mainframe guy (though only COBOL coding on
punch cards), and a Sparc guy twiddling bits on the 68000.....