Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Multiple issues with Mac OS X AFP client

From: KF <dotslash () snosoft com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 01:00:07 -0500

Their non confirm / non deny policy kinda makes it difficult to talk about security stuff anyway...
-KF

Chris Adams wrote:
On Feb 27, 2004, at 9:24, Chris Adams wrote:

Multiple issues with Mac OS X AFP client

Vendor Response:

    None

After some discussion with someone on Apple's product security team it turns out that I was responsible for the lack of response - my original notice went to Apple corporate security rather than product security and apparently was never forwarded on. In contrast, a member of the product security team responded to my last email shortly after the advisory was released.

Chris

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html