Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: A suggestion to all AV vendors...

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:28:24 -0600

Not exactly true..it is called freedom...drinking is bad for you when
you take too much..but so are some vitamins are bad for you when you
take too much...let the government tax cigs, if you don't want to buy
the tax, don't buy them. Again we are way OT.

Never go to excess, but let moderation be your guide.
Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)

Water, taken in moderation, cannot hurt anybody.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

-Todd