Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A suggestion to all AV vendors...

From: Kenneth Ng <kenneth.d.ng () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:04:12 -0500

A few years ago when a big software vendor here to promote their
"cutting edge self healing" software, I quiped "I guess making
software that doesn't break was too hard for them".  I got a lot of
angry stares that indicated that they were not amused.

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:43:50 -0500, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu