Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Computer Sabotage by Microsoft

From: William Warren <hescominsoon () adelphia net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:02:26 -0400

then do not use Live! use your own network

http://techreport.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10246

Peter van den Heuvel wrote:

Honestly, I still can't follow you on this route. I wouldn't purchase
the XBOX first place because MS intention with it is well-known. If you
repair these "defects" and make it even more succcessful (because of
this) in the marketplace - is that really good? Wouldn't it be better to
make it an economic failure so that vendors see this is the wrong
approach (as the music industry now slowly learns)?

This might be a bit besides the point. The post was like:
"This happened!". "Is that illegal?".

If by any chance it would realy BE illegal, that would be highly significant from many perspectives. It could very well set precedents for many other products and "suppliers".

So, if anybody is knowledgable in the area...

Peter

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.