Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: new ssh exploit?

From: Damian Gerow <damian () sentex net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:04:11 -0400

Thus spake Bennett Todd (bet () rahul net) [18/09/03 16:19]:
Fair call. I didn't try 1.4. Just did, it crashed the same way; but
it would have been more responsible on my part if I'd done that test
before saying anything.

Then I'll concede, and say that lsh isn't as stable as it should be.

bugs lists are different, developers who care don't throw any
barriers in the way of people submitting bug reports. Bayesian
filtering makes spam disappear, the problem is overrated:-).

I was wondering why they only have the one list.  There's only bugs, no
discussion, no development.  Odd...

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html