Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: why commcerical software *could* be better

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:48:57 -0800

Can you explain what responsibility does m$ take for its crap? Just read
the m$ EULA again before using the word "responsibility". (having the
right to say "fsck bill" does not qualify as responsibility).

This post was *not* about Microsoft.

There are enough bugs in windoze, but haven't you heard the rumours that
a lot of propriatary os code has leaked?

I heard *rumors*. Maybe they are true, maybe they aren't.
You can buy the source if you are a company/EDU that develops/researches on/for Windows.

China just got (paid for) an executable version too.

georgi

--
      Gadi Evron (i.e. ge),
      ge () linuxbox org.