Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Zone Alarm

From: "daniel.clemens" <daniel_clemens () autism birmingham-infragard org>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:40:41 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Ben Tyson-Norrman wrote:

I'm not sure I can ask this question without derision, but here goes...

Zone Alarm, is it really as crap as everyone makes out.... or is the usual
posturing by ill-informed...?

From all the times i worked with it, it was generally crap.
I don't know if zone alarm fixed this , but when I used it if the power
went out on the firewall its config would be lost.
-Dan

Many thanks all

Visit our web site @ www.twowaytv.com
recipient(s) only and may be confidential, legally privileged and protected
by law. If you are not a named addressee or have received this transmission
in error, please notify us immediately at postmaster () twowaytv co uk and then
delete this e-mail. As Internet communications are not secure we do not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or
responsibility for any change made to this message after the original sender
sent it.  Save for this legal notice, the contents or opinions contained
within this e-mail are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily
represent those of Two Way TV Ltd unless otherwise specifically stated.

-Daniel Uriah Clemens

Esse quam videra
                (to be, rather than to appear)
http://www.birmingham-infragard.org   | 2053284200