Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IIS/Outlook Web Access..

From: Darren Bennett <DARREN.L.BENNETT () saic com>
Date: 22 Jul 2003 09:01:28 -0700

Jason,

        It appears your observations are correct. I have not verified that the
problem occurs with only user accounts (I don't want to continue to
break our server in order to do bug testing for Microsoft).
Additionally, the DOS is obvious.. if it can be exploited to more is not
(I have no idea). As Dallas said in her response, while upgrading may
seem like a good idea (to exchange 2k+), we too will be using outlook
2003 before upgrading exchange (exchange upgrades in large corporate
environments are a nighmare..)

        -Darren