Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: IIS/Outlook Web Access..

From: "LaRose, Dallas" <dlpassport () s2access com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:56:16 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher F. Herot [mailto:cherot () appliedmessaging com]
Maybe you should upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to 2000.  We have had people
using Outlook 2003 client and OWA with Exchange 2000 for several months
without incident.

==========

Although I'll recognize that an upgrade to E2K is prudent and may resolve
the issue, a problem in a product that is still in use should be recognized
and documented.

Although my company is interested in upgrading to both Outlook 2003 and
Exchange 2K+, the upgrade to Outlook 2003 will likely come first due to
complexities in the Exchange upgrade.  I think it's fair to test the
combination of Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5 OWA, and I'm interested to know
the results.

Does Microsoft have a Q article that acknowledges the issue?

Dallas LaRose
Senior Network Engineer
S2 Systems, Inc.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.