Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Immature blabla / cisco exploit

From: security snot <booger () unixclan net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps we should establish some criteria for this list, outlining what is
and isn't appropriate subjects to discuss here, and establish a better FAQ
explaining the matters.

Any thoughts?

"Whitehat by day, booger at night - I'm the security snot."
- CISSP / CCNA / A+ Certified - www.unixclan.net/~booger/ -