IDS mailing list archives

Re: To test IPS/IDS box.

From: Paari <paarim () calsoftlabs com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 06:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys,

   Thank you so much, for all your replies. But there is some misconception
from my query. I actually meant how to test the IPS hardware box, like
testing the processor and the sensing ports and how to melt down the IPS
hardware box. Basically the general guide line for testing the IPS/IDS
hardware box. Do we need any specific tools for this?

   Iam sorry for not making to the point in my pervious post.

Thanks,
Paari