IDS mailing list archives

RE: Snort

From: "Phil Hollows" <phollows () open com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:44:39 -0400

Well, in the spirit of keeping Ron up to date, Open's SIM is one that has daily updates of vulnerabilities, exploits
and IDS, PIS and VA signatures as part of the core offering, ensuring that our customers are always using the latest
threat information when evaluating the risk of an event, and can take your VA data from multiple systems (open and
proprietary) and use the very latest data to compute risk, identify threats and take remediative actions appropriately.

Phil
OpenService (Open)
www.open.com