IDS mailing list archives

RE: IDS Opinions

From: "Martin" <mleroux () lincsat com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:37:53 -0400

Hello all.

Our compagny is using Dragon (Enterasys) appliances for our clients
monitored 24/7, very user friendly; easy to operate; support is very good
24/7; forensic is included along with a larger number of tools/scrips are
available from the site and from the newsgroup.  Signatures are also
available from various members within the newsgroup, pricing is good.  Some
major changes have been made since the start and are continuing to be made
by feedback from Dragon users.

2 cents worth.