Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewall best practices

From: "MILAN, SANDY (ATTSI)" <sm7454 () att com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 07:07:58 -0700

These people come to this group for help in understanding.  Most are probably newbies...  ones who are new to the
environment, new to firewalls, and new to security.  I've been a stealth member for about 10 years (maybe less) and
have learned so much from this group.  We need to continue to allow these types of questions so that the next
generations of security professionals are educated by those in the know.

Sandy

Sandy Milan, CCNA, CCNA Security, CCAI, CCNP (In progress)
Principle Member of Technical Staff
ENSO Lightspeed Security Team
AT&T, Chief Security Office