Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewall bake-off?

From: Zachary Grafton <chaotic.chowder () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:42:34 -0400

Well, the greatest thing about the sidewinder is how easy it is to
configure things. It does have clustering and nice failover features,
which are in my opinion, extremely important. If you are worried about
performance with a Sidewinder, just buy another one and cluster them.

Zack Grafton

K K wrote:
Any organization deploying firewalls needs to know their own comfort
level and requirements, and choose the solution which is right for
them.