Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Securing a wireless network

From: "Smith, Aaron" <SmithA () byui edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:39:57 -0600

Since you're already using Cisco, have you looked into Cisco Trust Agent?  Cisco has partnered with major AV vendors
and with Microsoft to create a process for checking OS patch levels and AV DAT files before allowing network access.
I'm not sure where it's at in development today, but it looks like it could fulfill your exact needs in combination
with 802.1x.

@@ron Smith
"Let smiths perform the work of smiths."