Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re[2]: Worms, Air Gaps and Responsibility

From: Paul Van Noord <paulvn () for-him net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 06:16:45 -0400

5/7/04  6:12 AM

Hi Jim,

Is it not possible to run a script when a notebook connects to the LAN
to check for the necessary security elements. If they are not there,
either deny use of the LAN or lock the machine and add them before the
user is allowed to use the LAN?

Paul Van Noord
Common Sen$e Consulting
paulvn () for-him net

=========== Original Message Below ===========<

Received From: Jim Seymour  jseymour () LinxNet com