Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: How to Secure Windows? was How to Save the World

From: Barney Wolff <barney () databus com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:14:09 -0500

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 04:25:35PM -0500, Paul D. Robertson wrote:

That _would_ be useful, if it weren't for the fact that I can only use it
on a single computer.  If, I wanted to use their tools as a consultant,
it'd cost me $11,000 per year!  While that might be ok for E&Y, it's a
little steep for PDR ;)

ISTR something similar regarding fwtk, back in the paleozoic.
Presumably your clients can each download and install, themselves,
without your fingers ever touching a keyboard.

Happy holidays, all!
Barney

--
Barney Wolff         http://www.databus.com/bwresume.pdf
I'm available by contract or FT, in the NYC metro area or via the 'Net.