Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: unauthenticated topology download on AI error message

From: Cat Okita <cat () reptiles org>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:03:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Steve Rielly wrote:
I have been connecting to an NG AI firewall with SecuRemote for NG with no
problems....right up until I created a new user.

Hi Steve -

You might try posting to the fw1-gurus list, rather than firewall-wizards,
since you have a very product specific question.

The fw1-gurus list shows up to an immediate web search at:

        http://blog.phoneboy.com/staticpages/index.php?page=20030517034933897

As a second note, although it wasn't hard to figure out that you meant
"Firewall-1 Next Generation AI", it's generally helpful to use the
full name of the product that you're posting about at least once in
the posting ;>

cheers!