Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: pix vs. ios firewall feature set

From: "avraham shir-el (arthur sherman)" <avraham () jct ac il>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 00:26:06 +0300

come now brian. i assume we've all been in the business for a while.
i happen to be a loyal cisco user since the cgs router.
but...
let's not denigrate the value of comments from a user forum.
please recall too-
i 1st spoke to cisco, then the user forum.
i certainly had no intention of flaming, and none of the responses
posted here even hinted of it either.
-tnx
ams