Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: You'll never get fired for recommending IBM - sorry - Microsoft

From: MHawkins () TULLIB COM
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 06:03:29 -0500

For the purpose of ending this tit for tat - I offer two possible replies.

Option 1

So why criticize just the semantics I used?

The term "monoculture" is useful for the wider doofusculture.

And for the securilluminati-culture, which I take you must be a member,
well, it is far beneath them to use such a primitive term.

I see your point.

Ofcourse, I said a whole lot more than just my analogy. What happened to any
of your opinions about those other comments? I guess I have to read your
tome but you don't care one hoot about my opinions apart from declaring
analogies invalid due to their not proof of anything. Something I already
know thanks.

I use one analogy and the rest of my opinion is ignored.

Funny, that seems to be what happened to the last bunch of people who tried
using the word monoculture.

Mike H

Option 2

I hate arguing over semantics.