Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

what do you see as the future of network security?

From: "Michael Surkan" <msurkan () windows microsoft com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:09:03 -0800

I am a program manager in the Microsoft networking group, doing some
research around network security needs. My goal is to help us identify
the network security technologies Microsoft should be focusing on to
help our customers over the next 5 years or so.

I would love to hear any thoughts or ideas people might have as to what
they feel is important for the future of network security. If you are
interested in offering feedback, you can take the on-line survey I have
put together.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=25336325390&c=lstwz

I will be summarizing the results of the responses I get from people on
the firewall-wizards distribution list and posting them in January.

Thanks,
Michael Surkan

P.S. If you have any particular questions about Microsoft's network
security technologies or products, feel free to drop me a note and I'll
do my best to answer them. You can e-mail me at msurkan at
microsoft.com.