Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Iptables script

From: rob.roberson () verizon com
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:01:45 -0500

Mark -

Check out LinuxGuruz iptables page @ http://www.linuxguruz.org/iptables

They have a whole page of scripts for different purposes, including
dual-homed and multi-homed systems, DHCP/firewall and DMZ/firewall scripts.

~Rob Roberson
SPECNSC Systems Engineer
Verizon Help Desk Services

|---------+----------------------------------------->
|         |           "Mark Ryan"                   |
|         |           <markryan () charter net>        |
|         |           Sent by:                      |
|         |           firewall-wizards-admin@honor.i|
|         |           csalabs.com                   |
|         |                                         |
|         |                                         |
|         |           10/27/2002 01:09 PM           |
|         |                                         |
|---------+----------------------------------------->

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |        To:      <firewall-wizards () honor icsalabs com>
             |
  |        cc:
          |
  |        Subject: [fw-wiz] Iptables script

Is there a definitive iptables firewall/nat script out there that offers
the most protection and flexibility?  I currently run a script that I
found on the net but I am sure there is a better one out there
somewhere.  I use a minimal install of Redhat 7.2 on a p166 to act as a
firewall/router.

Mark