Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: DMZ best practices

From: "Andreas Haug" <ajh () this net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:49:07 +0100

From: Bill_Royds () pch gc ca [mailto:Bill_Royds () pch gc ca]
I said that. But I didn't say that that firewalls with only 2 NICs are
early. I said that many early firewalls had only 2 NICS.

Sorry, I got you wrong. Please accept my apologies.

To save bandwidth: I like the term "dirty network" more than the "service
network" proposed by others simply because of the fact that "dirty" reminds
me that there is a problem we need to address in the future or should
remember, at least. "service" reselmbles acceptance, proudness, etc., which
I don't think are quite apropriate.
--
Work: http://www.helupie.de  haug () helupie de  phone +49 6081 9162-60 fax -80
Home: http://www.this.net    me () this net      phone +49 7127 9724-54 fax -54