Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

VPN options not export restricted

From: Lyndon David <lyndond () sentinet co uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 14:05:42 +0100

Hi,

I have a requirement to form an encrypted link from some laptops back to
a central dial-in box. I absolutely dont want to be constrained by any
export key lengths and preferably want something like tripple DES. The
laptops will be running either NT or 95.

Other than secureremote for Firewall-1 that integrates nicely into such
solutions and I know about and discounting unsupported roll your own
solutions can anyone point me in the direction of some appropriate
products to do this ?

Thanks

--
Lyndon David   Internet and Intranet development
Sentinet Ltd   http://www.sentinet.co.uk