Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Operations Center Management

From: "King, Ronald A." <raking () NSU EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 13:41:05 +0000

We are in the process of refreshing the technology in the SOC. We will be manning it with grad students from our
cybersecurity program. No outsourcing whatsoever.

Ronald King
Director of OIT Security

With Office 365, you can report a message as phishing or junk. Using Outlook in a web browser or the mobile Outlook
app, start by clicking/tapping "Junk/Report Junk!"

Office of Information Technology
(757) 823-2916 (Office)
raking () nsu edu<mailto:raking () nsu edu>
www.nsu.edu<http://www.nsu.edu/>
@NSUCISO (Twitter)
[NSU_logo_horiz_tag_4c - Smaller]