Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

DUO Authentication with Hardware-Tokens usage size.

From: Alexandre Adao <Alexandre.Adao () MORGAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 18:30:18 -0400

I am just curious to know the percentage (%) of users that utilize the
hardware-token as a method of authentication in your DUO MFA environment.
We have some users who already presented reluctance to install DUO in their
personal cell phones as we are deploying DUO MFA in our network.

Thank you for any information you can provide,

-- Alex Adao
Alexandre Magno Adão
Director of Information Security Systems
Morgan State University (CGW 300k)
Division of Information Technology (DIT)
443-885-4415 Office
443-803-3154 Cell
<http://www.morgan.edu>