Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Secure File Upload Solution

From: "O'Callaghan, Daniel" <000000eccf3d4b14-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 17:48:19 +0000

Ellucian Colleague has recently released a secure document upload solution, we are looking at it.  I suspect Banner has
something similar.
We are also in process of setting up LiquidFiles for this.

Dan O'Callaghan
CISO, Sinclair Community College
937.512.2452
(It’s not paranoia if you really do have access to sensitive data!)