Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Zoom Communication

From: Sam Horowitz <samh () UCSB EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 09:24:51 -0700

https://security.ucop.edu/resources/zoom-best-practices.html
Sam Horowitz, CISSP, CISM
Chief Information Security Officer
Office: (805) 893-5005
Email: samh () ucsb edu
[image: UC Santa Barbara]

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 8:53 AM Pete, Andrew <
000000d06e28c017-dmarc-request () listserv educause edu> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have a question for those institutions who are utilizing Zoom.  How are
you handling security and privacy concerns brought by users in light of all
the press?  I’m interested in how you are handling things overall and
specifically if you have sent out any communications to reassure users?  If
you have sent a communication, would you be willing to share it?

Thanks,

*Andrew Pete*

*Information Security Architect*

*New England Institute of Technology*

One New England Tech Boulevard

East Greenwich, RI 02818-1205

401-780-4460 (Direct)

apete () neit edu

*[image: NEIT_Full_Stack_H_White_BG_PNG1]*