Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Free AV for Macs recommendation?

From: "Ullman, Catherine" <cende () BUFFALO EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 17:11:23 +0000

Thanks, Neal!  Good to know.

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Community Group Listserv <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> On Behalf Of Neal O'Farrell
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:07 PM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
Subject: Re: [SECURITY] Free AV for Macs recommendation?

I'm a paranoid security nerd and moved to Mac 10 years ago. AVG and Malwarebytes free editions are both great options,
never had any issues or incidents, and very little nagging to upgrade to premium etc.

Neal
Neal O'Farrell
(925) 914 0248 EST
nealjofarrell () gmail com<mailto:nealjofarrell () gmail com>