Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Ransomware Playbook

From: Babak Oskouian <boskouia () MILLS EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 09:49:02 -0700

Hi John,

It goes without saying that you and your team must have done a tremendous
amount of work to put these playbooks together and it is very generous of
you to be willing to share them with the community.

So, thank you very much indeed.

Babak

*Babak Oskouian, Ph.D. | Director of Networking and Infrastructure*

*Mills College | 5000 MacArthur Blvd | Oakland, CA 94613-1301*

*Office: Stern Hall 007; Phone: 510-430-2224 <510-430-2224>*

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 4:47 AM John Ramsey <jramsey () studentclearinghouse org>