Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DNS over HTTPS changes

From: "Barros, Jacob" <jkbarros () GRACE EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 14:08:21 -0400

I was thinking that as well Dave.  Any thoughts from those of you who are
using eduroam as your primary ssid?

<https://www.grace.edu/>

Jacob Barros

Associate Director of IT, Network and Operations | OIT

E: barrosjk () grace edu | W: 574.372.5100 ext. 6178

<https://www.grace.edu/>

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:59 AM LaPorte, David <david_laporte () harvard edu>