Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Digital Forensics Resources

From: "Davis, Richard G." <DAVISR64 () ERAU EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 18:01:46 +0000

Hi all,

I’ve sent a similar message to this group before, but it has been a while so I wanted to share it again. A couple of
years ago I created a YouTube channel covering digital forensics and incident response content that many of you may
find useful in building your forensics capabilities. Topics covered include triage image acquisition with KAPE, event
log acquisition with EvtxECmd, memory forensics with Volatility, malware analysis, etc. Future videos will cover YARA,
Kansa, Email Forensics, Linux forensics, and much more. If this interests you, the channel is at youtube.com/13cubed.

Thank you,
Richard

Richard Davis, GCFE, GCFA, GNFA, GREM
Chief Information Security Officer
IT Security Services
1 Aerospace Boulevard
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
386.226.6940
davisr64 () erau edu<mailto:davisr64 () erau edu>
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Florida | Arizona | Worldwide