Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Server asset inventory tool

From: Angel Howard <alhoward () GEORGIASOUTHERN EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 08:05:01 -0400

We are also using a manual process.  Would love to know what others are
using in terms of a solution and how they have automated the process.

Thanks,
-Angel

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 4:26 AM Samih Ajrouch <samih () aub edu lb> wrote:

Same here manually now, I’m also interested to learn more what others are
using to automate this.

Regards

*Samih M. Ajrouch*

Associate Director, Data Center & Cloud Services

*DCIS <https://www.idc-a.org/professionals-certification#DCIS>® | DCES
<https://www.idc-a.org/professionals-certification#DCES>® | DCIE
<https://www.idc-a.org/professionals-certification#DCIE>® *| *ITIL
<https://www.peoplecert.org/itil-certification-family>**®* | *Cloud