Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [EXTERNAL] [SECURITY] Internal Phishing Simulation Advice

From: Kevin Wilcox <wilcoxkm () APPSTATE EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 17:54:22 -0500

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 16:53, Alexander Johnson <
000000a201751165-dmarc-request () listserv educause edu> wrote:

The phishing simulations are sent out monthly.

The training is done on an annual basis (which contains video content AND
quizzes)

OH! Sorry, I meant the faculty who may feel like InfoSec is trying to
"trick" them on a regular basis because of monthly phishing exercises. If
they get upset because InfoSec phishes monthly, I'm curious how often they
quiz or test their students.

kmw